Mobile navigation


This is a new website - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Travel (primary)

Information on primary age student travel in Wiltshire if you hold an EHCP, education health and care plan.

Travel Policy and information

There are around 1,000 pupils transported to schools across Wiltshire who have a statement of special need (EHCP). Transport can take the form of a car or a specialised minibuses to cater for wheelchair users. The Assessment and Placement team decide who is entitled to transport and the Passenger Transport Unit are responsible for arranging this transport and the contracts with local transport providers.

For more information, read the  SEN Travel Assistance Policy (Word doc) [159KB] (opens new window) .

To discuss your needs, call us on 01225 757 943 or email us at

You can also write to:

SEN Transport
Wiltshire Council
Bythesea Road
BA14 8JN.

SEN Travel Application Form (under16) (Word doc) [117KB] (opens new window)

Or you can complete the form online 

If you do not have an EHCP you may find the transport information on the main council website useful.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon