Mobile navigation


This is a new website - your feedback will help us to improve it.

Advice and support (adulthood)

Who to talk to and what support is available for young people in the SEND community.

Wiltshire has a wide range of great independent bodies and council funded programmes designed to help in a range of life situations. If you are not finding the guidance you require from the below services we would love to hear about it at (opens new window), we may be able to help signpost you or your feedback might help us develop improvements for everyone.

Worried about a child or young person?

If you believe a child or young person is at risk, go to 'Worried about a child?' for information about what to do.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon