Mobile navigation


This is a new website - your feedback will help us to improve it.

County movers and admissions information

Who to talk to about SEND educational placements in Wiltshire. Helpful information and links for professionals and parents.

Movers into Wiltshire

For parents we are about to welcome into our county it is always important you let your local authority know you are leaving them. They should then get in touch with the relevant educational team to hand over any required information.

For local authority staff looking to contact with documentation for SEND movers in please use the following:

For children and YP already holding EHCPs contact (opens new window).

For those currently under assessment contact (opens new window).

Moving out of Wiltshire

If you are moving away from the county, please let us know about any children in your care needing to transfer educational establishment.

You can email the team in charge of outgoing handovers by emailing (opens new window).

Forms you may find useful 

Advice on the process can be found by visiting: 

EHC assessments

For further advice, urgent help with a matter or you do not have access to emails you can ring the single point of contact.

To call the SEND service directly please use 01225 712620

General admission information

If you are not looking specifically for special educational needs schools or disability school information here are some helpful general links.

For general Wiltshire schools admissions please contact:

Most of the forms and information about Wiltshire school's applications can be found via the parent portal, please visit:

Parent Portal (opens new window)

Further information about general school admissions you might find helpful can be found below:

If you would like to feedback on the process or if you are still not finding the information you require, please let us know. Contact options for feedback can be found by visiting:

Contact us 

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon