Mobile navigation

SEND Sustainability Plan

If you are looking for information about our new SEND Sustainability Plan see 'SEND sustainability plan'

SEN Specialist Support Services

The following services all support learners to access the education they need. This may be by providing training to supporting professionals or parent/carers, they also cover a wide range of specialisms in equipment and holistic practices.

Children with long-term or complex special educational needs will need specialist support. This is the kind of support provided for children who meet the statutory threshold. These are the children who have an Education, Health and Care plan. This type of support is completely person-centred, which means it will vary depending on an individual's needs. A separate section on EHCP explains how this works.

EHC assessments

Information about how to apply for an assessment of additional education needs in Wiltshire

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon